Tuesday, May 10, 2011

THE STORY:

GET SOME COLOR
CAM GIGANDET for GQ May 2011


Cam Gigandet in Prada sweater and Acne chinos
shot by Cedric Buchet
While Cam Gigandet does reclining in Mexico city some justice, the clothes are doing the city some justice as well. Super trend of the season (for both men and women) is color blocking and in this story shot by the talented Mr. Cedric Buchet, Cam Gigandet's calm, handsome energy balances well with the lively hues of both city and the clothes. 

It's a beautiful story, incredibly simple but styled to perfection I for one am a fan of it. Of the trend, however, it's a different story. Hmmm...Maybe I should start lightening up. I've been in neutral, fall mode for the past months (maybe cause I've fallen in love with the collections of the next season) and probably smiling at this trend could do me good...Just maybe. Then again, it doesn't take anything away from the handsome story. Bravo GQ.

- Gerard


No comments:

Post a Comment