Friday, October 9, 2009

ON THE NEWSSTANDS:


ZAC EFRON on NYLON GUYS





NYLON Guys has never been this attractive to me.
I have always had that inclination to buy less of "young" magazines because to me they seem temporary, as opposed to buying American GQ or DETAILS. But now, I think I might want to get my hands on a copy of NYLON Guys.
GARAGE should take note...if they're trying to copy any magazine out there, copy NYLON instead and copy WELL!

Zac Efron wears the crazy-sexy-coolest looks and covers well for ANY magazine (he should thank his parents for his looks). And surprisingly, this is wayyy better than his GQ cover back in May 2009.
You all know my birthday's up, so keep your eyes on the prize my friends!
Thank God for New York and London (FYI: NYLON comes from the combination of New York and LONdon.)

(kidding).



source: NYLON Guys

-Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment