Sunday, May 2, 2010


GET EDGE:

DIOR HOMME CALF ANKLE SNEAKERS

The very first thing I said, after seeing such work of art on Design Scene was just, wow.
Seriously, Kris Van Assche is a genius.
Picture these shoes and think og the sports you could play in them...Boxing. Fencing. Of course I'm kidding. But doesn't it remind you of boxing shoes?
If I were to buy me some of these I'd probably spend an entire day thinking if I could get me out of the door. These are just too cool for me. Not of my league.
But then again, if I were in Tokyo, or somewhere in the middle of London, these would look right: black skinny jeans, a black nylon jacket and a grey shirt.
Perfect?! Perfect.
Or wait, I'll take that back. Let Manila grow colder, I'd be fine with these.

-Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment