Wednesday, May 19, 2010


ON THE NEWSSTANDS:

MIRANDA KERR for GQ June 2010

The story that got GQ hot and heavy for Miranda Kerr---aside from the obvious---was all about the man, who works in a bank and almost lost his job because of Kerr's sexy (an understatement, really) photos for the same magazine. Those photos, the ones featured on the February or March issue of GQ was damn hot alright...
But these new ones (including the seductive cover for the June issue) crushed whatever hot used to stand for.
Miranda Kerr is wearing, barely-there lingerie and exposes things kids don't really need to see.
What I don't like, the orange... But does it even matter?

Catch the story on GQ


-Gerard

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog. I like your taste!

    I'm a fashion photographer.
    visit to see my archive on my blog.
    you will love them!!

    http://streetfsn.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...Thanks for dropping by and thank you for appreciating. :D

    I've been wanting to feature somebody new here for my June starter...and you came just in time. I'll check your blog out asap.

    ReplyDelete