Thursday, February 10, 2011

THE READER:

DETAILS March 2011
Sean O'pry, Arthur Kulkov and Noah Mills: cover boys for DETAILS' March 2011 issue

Model fans (like myself) would be jumping right now, seeing all these three on the cover of DETAILS' March 2011 issue.
If you've been reading this blog you might have been educated on model names and have been acquainted with their faces, so you obviously know Sean O'pry, Arthur Kulkov and Noah Mills, whose faces have been carrying brands like Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, The Banana Republic, Giorgio Armani and Dolce & Gabbana for years now. Consider this sort of an acknowledgment of the male model, when everyone's so used to the ladies getting the titles "Supers", our time has it in for the dudes and I'm incredibly happy about it.
Check out their new section dedicated to the body and when DETAILS is aiming for this more well-rounded kind of content, they'll start (I believe) pumping up sales I suppose.
I'm hoping for DETAILS that they keep producing covers that aren't just of celebrities or athletes, but also more of these guys as well, since they too are forces in the industry...some of them aren't that interesting, but others are characters too.
I'm having my fingers crossed for a Ben Hill or Garrett Neff real soon...


Congratulations DETAILS for spiking up the system...

-Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment