Wednesday, April 27, 2011

THE READER:

THROUGH JULES'---IT's DEFINITELY SHORT
A Salt Exclusive




My all-time favorite photo from Jules Schratter


Model, blogger--- throughjuleslens, and all-round cool guy, Jules Schratter (the face of 7 for All Mankind) has granted me an exclusive interview for my other blog, Salt.

In this short interview he manages to pack it with the most important things about him and his portion of the cyberspace: his love for photography, for family and friends and for having damn good fun.
With photos taken from his blog, it's one of my proudest works to date. Not to mention one of my favorite interviews so far.

And I have Jules to thank for it. Read on to find out what he loves about kids, how he tells the Davenport twins apart and in a photo, the funnest night he's had.

- Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment