Thursday, May 26, 2011

THE READER:

RYAN REYNOLDS
DETAILS MAGAZINE JUNE 2011

Shirt Calvin Klein Underwear, Pants John Varvatos, Belt Gucci for DETAILS June 2011
Shirt Prada, jeans and belt Gucci.
Shot by Matthias Vriens-McGrath

The sexiest man alive (who loves eating peanut butter burgers) is DETAILS' cover boy for June 2011. I think the whole gray thing for the cover---which you also see on Esquire and GQ, is giving the newsstands some much needed sophistication I must say.
Anyway, looking just as ripped and amazing as ever, Ryan Reynolds shares with Adam Sachs all the reasons why despite his superstardom and superhero stature he's still down-to-earth. Not to mention just how determined he is to be in fighting for as the Green Lantern (he had to undergo 2 operations after such grueling physical training).

My question is, will it ever be possible for the Green Lantern to go head-to-head with Captain America? I've always seen these two as pretty good rivals and I'm guessing who'll make it bigger once their films hit the silver screens soon.

I think they're both great.

- Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment