Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ON THE NEWSSTANDS:
JAKE GYLLENHAAL for GQ May 2010
The dashing Prince of Persia takes to the streets of New York City for---some---cool shots for GQ's May 2010.
I've always admired Jake Gyllenhaal for his steady rise to the top. Aside from his good looks, he's talented and unlike most of his contemporaries, he's not one to burn out quickly. Come to think of it, he's gone a long, long way from Donnie Darko to Brokeback Mountain to one of my favorite films of all-time, The Zodiac, to staring in one of this season's hottest flicks, Prince of Persia. I can't wait to get my hands on this issue...Some great stuff in it.
I just hope his movie does live up to his star. Jake Gyllenhaal in an action movie should be good stuff, right?

source: GQ

-Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment